Team In Training
2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 9, 2011 8:02 PM by thomasj RSS

2011 Tahoe Ride...are you all in?

chris0721 Registered Users
Currently Being Moderated

I am trying to gage the interest in this year Tahoe Ride.  I am the cycle coach for the Kentuckiana Chapter in Louisville and have 6 riders raising money for their ride and making a difference in people's lives.  If you are going to Tahoe this year, tell me about you and your team here.  Looking forward to your reply.

• Re: 2011 Tahoe Ride...are you all in?
    bmerritt2001 TNT Coach

Hi

We are from the Palm Beach Florida chapter and are 12 strong going to Tahoe! Our riders are at 50% of their fundraising goals so far with a solid plan in front of them. In the flatlands of Florida it is challanging to train for mountains, so they are doing many bridge repeats to get their vertical training in! See you in Tahoe! Coach Bryan

• Re: 2011 Tahoe Ride...are you all in?
    thomasj TNT Coach

Illinois Team will be there with 30-40ish, we have been riding in the early spring winds and preparing for the climbs.  I personally won't make it but we will officially have 1 Coach on site supporting the event as well as 1 Coach and 3 Assistant Coaches that are fundraising and going as participants on event day.

The flat-landers (yeah right, its not so flat here, not to mention WINDY) will show the West Coasters how we climb once again.

Happy and Safe Riding....

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend