The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Fighting Blood Cancers
1 2 3 4 131 Previous Next 1,951 Replies Latest reply: Sep 24, 2011 11:13 AM by buddyrider Go to original post RSS
  • 15. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S
    flower79 Registered Users
    Currently Being Moderated

Pauline, i will be lifting a prayer for you and your hubby. That you will have the words.... and he will be open to really listen, so he can give you the support you need from him.

• 16. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S
    Registered Users

pualine and sarah, thanks so much!!!l......lol...... i was a bit confuse at first with the posts, but we worked together as a team thanks!!!!

mimi, oh your too kind....thanks for the compliment.... and yeah, i am getting my sh** together....slowly but surely...

Izi is doing well and seems more like her old self, and i see her being honest w herself.... I am sooooo drained from this week, I am not too sure that I will make it up there today to see her.. she is nealry two hours away... she is ok with this tho, a bit disappointed but not too upset over it.... Robby and I are going to try and make it up there tomorrow.... she is going ot be having a party with her pals at the H,and watch the game...she said she would prefer for us to wait till after the game if we do come... so we will see... I am just glad to hear her act like herself again.... there will be lots of changes when she returns, but none too detrimental to her life....we have spoke about the changes that will occur when she returns, and she seems to be much more accepting of them today than she was just 3 days ago...

now a bit about me and my revalations this week...

i received all my past records since my dx in june.... it was about 100 pages, and I read them all... I read at one of my visits i told the drs tha i am allergic to about 6 different kinds of food, all listed, but and a big BUT, i  am not allergic to any of those foods..... damn... that ws a blow.. i have no recolition of this......

and the other blow..... i applied for energy assistance back in Oct...and completed and app.... I had not heard from them about my app since.. I had left a couple of messages with no response... well the reason y they had not responded to me was because i had put Robby down and the person to handle this affair...and they had been trying to reach him instead of me... well, he has been at work and hadnt been able to return their calls to find out what it was regarding.... the THING IS, i dont understand why I made him basically the authority regarding my account, NOR DO I REMEMBER putting him down on my appication...... GRRRRRRRRR ....i just wanna scream!!!!!!   Thank God, Robby is here fo rme and so understanding... yes Mimi.. I do think your Chris, that is his name right??, and my Robby are very similar.... I am not deserving us his unconditionsl love... well I am, lol....BUT he gives so much and I could never tell him in words how much this means to me..... All I cn do is thank god everyday for him...and show him my apprection......

well its saturday and its newarly 40 degrees...lol i will have to break out my shorts if it gets any warmer!!!!    oh how i miss the warmer days and cant wait for spring.... you know we get snow here in May??? yep last year we got it then, but it didnt stick....

ok.. im gonna get off my butt and go get washed up....

tty'all later.....peace out!!!!!

besos(kisses)..and hugs... love, nat the brat...

• 17. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S
    memy Registered Users

PEGGY,

Where are you and how are you? Did u ever find out abt your concerns with CML? I am sure you r on top of things and I wish you well. best wishes on your apt on 18th.

SARAH,

We always love to hear from you with your wonderful attitude. Hope you r faring well. Loved talking to you as always. Give Layla a big beso from her Tia Mimi!

SYDNEY,

I look forward to hearing from you and hope you are faring well--will u have time to come down for Mardi Gras? If so, perhaps we can meet in person--would love that!

PAULI,

A big hello to you dear and hope you are faring well. How is your daughter-in-law faring---and i hope I am not confusing you with someone else. I shall have to go back through the posts to get my info correct. Hope you are enjoying the desert climate. Much love to you----

MICHELE,

How r u faring and where r u --we miss hearing from you. Be well and God bless....

PATTI,

Great doc appt for you--kudos--it's abt time. love ya gal!

COLLEEN,

Always a pleasure hearing from you! I am so glad for you to have found a sibling donor match--I do understand your feelings of being glad and scared and rightfully so. PLEASE, Know we are all here for you. You do sound so much better and that is music to my ears. I trust the kids are faring well. much love to you, sugar-----

LINDA,.............Great news on the new job for you. Kudos, darlin'! The bruise is probably in the lovely colorful stage--probably Mardi Gras colors by now--purple, green and gold! I always enjoy our phone chats--we may be due for another! Loved your recent post to Natalie...yes, we have to accept and respect the new person we are. ...How's Megan--back at school by now? Great that y'all had so much time to BE together!

PRECIOUS PAULINE!....always great to hear from you with your great attitude and sense of humor--i must admit, though, I don't always understand your accent when we speak--you don't have a thick Scottish accent, but i do have weak hearing, especially when on the phone! So, bear with me!

NATALIE, you are a delight to talk to--keep on keeping on--I think the time with Izi, the one on one bonding will do y'all good.  You seem to have a good head and good sense. i wish you well---love ya, Sugar!

EMILY, you always have good words of wisdom for all. We did miss you though! How goes it with staying off all meds. Keep on keeping on!

SAKI, sorry to hear abt your counts rising--Unfortunately, it's all part of the "condition".  Hoping your counts will come down. Always love hearing from you.

CHICKADEE, Always want you to get the answers you need and for the docs to connect the dots! You have been the best advocate for your case, God bless you. Give my love to Niclolas from his Southern GRAMMIMI! Love you as no other and am sooo proud to be your friend. You r one of a kind!

KAY, How's the eye? Love hearing from you--you r such a delight! Love all your emails....Love u too!

ANNE, no news is good news in your case, and I am hoping all is well with you--drop in and give us a shout when u have the time--love hearing from you. How's work going? and how is your beloved?

DENISE,....Hope U and Tim are faring well--know I'm always thinking of y'all and wishing you well...take care, Sugar.......A big kiss for Payton and hope he is getting along just fine. I keep y'all in my thoughts and prayers.

SARA, LINDA B,......Hope all is well with y'all.

MANY HAPPY TRAILS TO ALL AND STAY OUT OF WARM'S WAY! LOVE TO YOU AND YOURS----MIMI

• 18. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S
    Registered Users

Mimi,

Robby and I just looked at your pic of you and Chris..renewing your vows... how cute, your are a blonde beauty... very cute chicky!!!

we noticed that your said that Ponchatoula was the strawberry capital>>> Robby says he has to disagree with you.....he says Watsonville is the strawberry capita. and That Salinas, CA, where he was born, is the iceburg lettuce captial..... and that if ya ever ate iceberg lettuce that ya probably had a taste of his turd...... lmbo.. thats just wrong...i know.... but it is funny< and I am sure you too will see and understand our dark humor.....

he has told me that while the workers are out there picking the harvest  they do their business right out there in the fields.... ahhhhhh crazy to think huh.... but makes sense as well.. so just be washing your fruit and veggies!!!!!

LMBO....ewwsw chichina (nasty) huh.....lmbo....

• 19. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S
    Registered Users

wooops  meant to say CHOCHINA( spanish for nasty like a pig)...lol.....

• 20. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S
    Registered Users

hey is there anyone with facebook or myspace????

I can be found under:

Natalie Lindstrom...... lindstrom is my maiden name.....

• 21. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S
    buddyrider Registered Users

hey natalie i am on facebook my name for it is - pauline keith, there is a picture of paul and i on it.  i go on it sometimes but paul (hubby) does farmtown on it lol...

glad to hear that your daughter is doing well and is coming to herself again...

from wee p

• 22. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S

sarah thankyou for your kind words, oh jeez i feel sick deep in my stomach, but it has been an ongoing issue to which i am now had enough of, i just hope i have the strength to pull his head out of the sand eh....

mimi lol i cant understand a single word you say either heehee.  ....naarrr only kiding lol..i understand you fine and look forward to our next chat..i will talk louder, i have a soft voice...

from wee p

• 23. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S
    Registered Users

Wee p,  I will look ya up here in a bit....I have yet to make it to the bath..that's where I am headed now.....bumming it is kinda nice tho....

Hugs...

Natalie

• 24. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S

hey i have sent a friend request on f/book, but please let me know if it was yours that i added.

thanks pauline

• 25. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S
    Registered Users

I added

• 26. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S

coolio....i shall go and have a look..before hitting the sack...my bed time, sunday here now in elscotlando

wee p

• 27. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S
    Registered Users

pauline I got you rrequest on facbook,,,, I accepted and subscribed  to your posts on my cell phone....:o)

• 28. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S
    Registered Users

Almost 24 hour difference huh??? I will check out ur too!!!

Hugs. Nat

• 29. Re: PART THREE: LIVING WITH PV, ET, MPD'S

not quiet 24 hours natalie, i think its around 6 - 7 hours in front of you time wise.  chat later my pal is coming to see new home bye the now.

wee p