The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Fighting Blood Cancers
2 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2012 10:16 AM by goodchatt RSS

CLL

Top_Hynes Registered Users
Currently Being Moderated

I was just diagnosed with CLL on May 31st.  Still W&W, but the prognostic FISH panel is still pending.  I'm not really sure what to think or expect. Any words of widom?  What the possible outcomes of the prognostic panel?

Thanks,

Terry

• Re: CLL
    may04CLL Registered Users

Try not to worry yourself.  Easier said then done right ? Was just dx myself 5 weeks back . I'm reading bout this stuff everyday on this forum and others.  Had the Flow Cytometry done.  Gee wish the dr could have had explain things a little better then being so blunt. I'm getting a grip though !   W&W also , stage 0 , more tests later this summer

• Re: CLL
    goodchatt Registered Users

Greetings Terry

Words of widom...  You have a good start with widom posting on this CLL forum.

A great start for you... Posting and sharing first hand experience like all of us

CLLer's here are sharing widom.

CLLer's share first hand real experience, [ been there done that ]  when they write.

We all find some type of connection with the poster and widom shared on this forum.

Myself like so many others have found help and hope by reading and posting on the forum.

Empowerment.. over CLL..  by sharing experience and lighting the path of the unknown

bright so we all can travel smoothly.  You have a great start by posting. also

It seems you have a good health team already doing fish panel and getting a good base

line of test values soon. 

Keep reading other postings, also keep posting your first hand experiences which helps

so many others on the same path of CLL. 

Healthly life style,  diet, exerise, living your life. it was tricky for me at first, now I am doing

better with it all.  Balance is my key to living today with CLL.

Keep us updated and sharing on the forum.  I know I will be comparing notes

just like many other CLLer's will be compaing notes as well.

good luck..  with that widom ?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...