Light The Night
3 Replies Latest reply: Feb 24, 2011 9:12 AM by Emily87 RSS

Light the Night

jerilv55@yahoo.com Registered Users
Currently Being Moderated

I am very new to this but if someone could explain what is "Light the Night".

• Re: Light the Night
    Emily87 Registered Users

Light The Night is a fundraising event held all over the country. People create teams in honor, memory or solidarity for a patient/victim/survivor of the many diseases that LLS covers.The teams get donations/sonsors to raise money. The night is a great fun filled evening for the whole family. It's often bittersweet, but worth ever moment of it. I've had teams 2 years running and am planning it again this year. go to Lightthenight.org for more information.

jerilv55@yahoo.com Registered Users

Emily Thank you so much for the info.  I just signed up for the Leukemia and Lymphoma

society. I am still not sure aout what I am doing.  Thank you again. Jeri

Emily87 Registered Users

You're very welcome, Jeri. I'm glad you have found us. As many of us say this is the "reluctant members club". We join out of necessity, but make many long time friends. The support systems here are wonderful and have been a huge asset to me thru this journey. I saw in your profile that you have AML. I recommend going over to the "Living With" section of the board. There you will find many people with the same type of leukemia who are ready and willing and able to help in any way they can.http://community.lls.org/community/bloodcancer/livingwith I personally have no experience with AML. I have a disorder called Essential Thrombocytosis, but if I can do anything to help you, don't hesitate to ask

Again, Welcome! And I hope you find the help, support and answers you may be looking for

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend