Team In Training
76 Replies Latest reply: Mar 2, 2010 6:40 PM by Kati'sDad RSS

Location, Location, Location

Registered Users
Currently Being Moderated

I thought since this was all new and chapters around the country were joining, this would be a great place to introduce your self.

What chapter are you from?

Where are you from?

What race did you compete in?

Let me start.  My name is Michelle, I joined the Suncoast Chapter this year (2007), I live in Tampa Bay, Florida  and I competed and finished the 2007 Walt Disney World Triathlon - my first!!

Go Team!!

• Re: Location, Location, Location
    Registered Users

Brian from Seattle, WA - the Washington/Alaska chapter.  I completed America's Most Beutiful Bike Ride century in 2005 as a participant, Seattle to Portland double century in 2006 as a mentor, and both of those in 2007 as an assistant coach.  Plan on doing both again and adding Hawaii this year.

Registered Users

You guys have an active chapter.  Team Cycle Tx Gulf Coast 2002-2008, 6 Tahoes & 1 Tuscon . . . heading for Tahoe & Hawaii next year too

Go team,

Chryl

Registered Users

Greetings Fellow Purple People (or Barney Groupies if you prefer )

I'm Mary Ellen, and I'm from the Upstate NY/VT Chapter.  I've done the Lake Placid Half Marathon three times (2005, 2006, 2007) and am going back for more this coming summer (2008).  I'm also a newly elected member of our chapter's Board of Trustees, and I'm so proud and so flattered to join this amazing bunch of folks.  TNT is the best thing I've ever done in my life.

My creaky knees (one menisectomy already) can't quite handle the full marathon, but it's not really about that is it? My honored patients, Tanner and Aidan, did not survive their bouts with leukemia. Tanner was just shy of his second birthday, and Aidan would have been nine years old had he lived.

That's why I do this, and why I'll keep doing this, and raising funds, and serving on committees, and being absolutely RELENTLESS for a cure.

On a side note, you want hills? Run the Lake Placid Half or Full (Adirondacks in Upstate NY) .....some easy rolling hills, one big mother on the return, and a NASTY switchback at the end that will absolutely test your mettle. Our Upstate NY/VT coaches are world class--and tireless in their goal to make sure that ever single runner, walker, biker and tri competitor makes it safely and successfully.

GO TEAM!!!!

Registered Users

Hi Michelle, I did Disney last month, too! It was hot and I was so glad to have rain come down on us at the end of a long day! What a great race, though!

I am Melissa from Estero (near Fort Myers/Naples). Disney was my second TNT event and I can't wait until tri season resumes! I did my first event at St Anthony's in 2007 and have done 5 tris this summer (with another one next weekend). I guess I am hooked! I raised more than my goal for both events, but it is never enough, so I'll keep going until there is a cure!

Registered Users

Hi Michelle!

Great thread! My name is Jitendra Kharé and I am a survivor TNT participant from Riverview, FL. I moved down here a month ago from Cleveland. I have done the Lake Tahoe Century with the Northern Ohio chapter in 2004, 2005, and 2006 and have been a mentor for the past 2 years. I am looking to do a triathlon (with or without TNT) next year but my swimming is horrid. Need a lot of help and practice.

BTW, just started a group called The Tampa Bay Bicycling Meetup on www.meetup.com. Go to -> http://bike.meetup.com/271 if interested.

GoofyRunner Registered Users

I'm from the Philadelphia chapter, I've done the Disney marathon twice (including the Goofy challenge in 2006) and am now getting ready to go over and do the Dublin marathon next week. - Mike

Registered Users

My name is Nathan. I'm from the Twin Cities (Mpls/St. Paul) chapter in MN. I've ran the Pheonix Rock N' Roll marathon and the Twin Cities Marathon.

Registered Users

I am the running coach from New Orleans, Louisiana.  I my first marathon that I participated in with Team In Training was Phoenix

Rock N Roll in 2004.

Registered Users

Gateway Chaper, St Louis

I'm from STL area. I have only done 2 STL half marathons and I will be doing Disney in January! Can't wait!

Registered Users

Stephanie with the Upstate NY/Vermont chapter. I live in Watervliet, NY.

My first event was January 2007 at the WDW marathon. I'm currently training and fundraising for the 2008 WDW marathon.

Registered Users

Hi:

I'm Tito Cruz,  Minnesota Chapter (Minneapolis).  Did the Philadelphia Triathlon in 2006, Lifetime Fitness Tri 2007.  Now I'm a mentor for El Tour de Tucson on November 17th, 2007.

Registered Users

Hi, I'm Kirsty and I was part of Canada's virtual team.  I'm from Fort Frances Ontario a small town on the border of Manitoba and MN.  I'm greatful for the virtual team and coach.  I could not have run the Vancouver marathon with out them.  It was my first marathon and my last.  I will run half marathons and 5 and 10k in the future but have no reason to run the full now that my mon has passed away.  She was a great motivation.  Go Virtual Team

Registered Users

Hi,

I'm Randy from Toronto Canada.  I've been involved with TNT for about 3 years, the past 2 as a mentor.  I joined TNT as a tribute in memory of my Dad who passed away 13 years ago of CLL.  Ironically, my Dad was a marathoner, so TNT seemed the perfect challange for me.

To date I've run Half Marathons with TNT in Toronto, Ottawa, San Franscisco, and next month in Markham (just north of Toronto)  I have also run 2 Full Marathon with TNT, Arizona & San DIego.

What's next...who knows...maybe the Half in Nashville, or the Full in Ottawa???

TNT has become an important part of my life.  It's my way of keeping my Dad close at heart. as he is always with me when I run, especially those long ones!

Registered Users

Hi all!

My name is Amber and I am from Edmonton, AB, Canada. There isn't a Chapter here yet, but we will finally have a local Chapter come the New Year! Woohoo! I completed the Nike Women's Marathon last October in San Francisco with the Canadian Virtual Team, and am currently a mentor for the Canadian Virtual Team training for the Honolulu marathon in December and Walt Disney World marathon weekend in January (I am doing the 1/2 with disney). This is my first half, but I have completed 2 fulls previously.

What a great experience!

Amber

Registered Users

Hey Amber,  I am really interested in running the half in San Fran with TNT next year.  What can you tell me about the course?  I know there are alot of hills(mountains really) but was it worth it to be given a Tiffiny necklace by a man in a Tux?  That is my burning question. 

Registered Users

Hey buddies98!

The course is actually awesome. I think the hills are worth it. It was actually harder to get the last 10 km or so done in the full, because we have to run a really long out and back stretch to get to the finish area. The half is much more reasonable with regards to this! I think you will enjoy it. Actually, I was just talking to my staff - who was in SF this past weekend for Nike - and she said that it was a record-breaking event... 5400 TNT participants raise over $18.5 million! It is a very inspiring event.

Registered Users

It is soooo worth it!! I did the Nike full marathon in 2005 & just did the 1/2 Marathon on the 21st of October.

The course is gorgeous Yeah, some of the hills are a bit of a challenge, but you forget about the pain because the view is breathtaking!

The Tiffany's necklace waiting for you at the finish also takes your mind off the pain. The rumor on the course was that the men in tuxedoes were firemen...true or not, I don't know. But it got a lot of girls up those hills and to that finish line!

Besides all the goodies on the course (massages, Ghiradelli Chocolate,  Tiffany's necklaces, firemen, tuxedoes, etc...) the camaraderie out there was like no other event I've ever seen or done...the sea of purple, the people cheering, the In Memory/Honor of pictures and posters; it's really powerful.

I'll be back next year!

Registered Users

Hi!  I'm Ron from the Long Island New York chapter. I am one of our run coaches.  I completed  the 2007 Nashville Country Music Marathon in April as my 18th TNT marathon.  I am going to be our chapter's onsite coach at Marine Corps this weekend.  Then I get to run New York City 2007 and Disney 2008 as a participant.

Ron

Registered Users

Hi, I'm Dee in Indianapolis IN, with the Indiana chapter. I'm a TNT-er for life! I've done 5 events w/ TNT so far.

I first did the Indpls Mini-marathon in 2005, then again as a mentor in 2006 & 2007 (and I'll mentor 2008), and fundraised/mentored the 2006 Chicago Marathon, and this past 2007 Chicago as a participant only.

I've also done the 2005 Nike Women's Half and 2007 RNR-AZ Half but not officially as a TNT participant.

Registered Users

Hi my name is Shannie & I am with the Western North Carolina Chapter - Charlotte. I began with TNT training for & competing in the TRI-LATTA, Latta Plantation Triathalon (2007). This Fall season I am a proud mentor for the "Kiawah Island Marathon" on Kiawah Island, South Carolina December 2007. I am originally a L.I. N.Y native, and have been in North Carolina now for 11 years- I LOVE IT- and I LOVE TNT! GO TEAM!!!!!!!!

Registered Users

Hi! My name is Stephanie, and I live in Western Massachusetts.  I ran my first event for TNT in May - the Big Lake Half Marathon in New Hampshire.  LOTS of hills!  But it was the greatest experience.  I loved it - even though my knee hated it!  I will be there again in May, and am hoping to do San Francisco next year. The only problem is that I am afraid to fly!!!!!

Registered Users

Julie Petersen.  My husband Shane Petersen and I do each and every event together.  We are from omaha Ne and train with the local Nebraska chapter.  We started with North Platte, Ne sprint triathlon, graduated to the Ford New York City olympic distance triathlon, went on to a century ride in Lake Tahoe, and our most recent with TNT was at the LaSalle Bank Chicago Marathon.  Every single experience with TNT has been amazing and we have begun triathlon's on our own.  Wesince have both become HALF IRONMEN/ HALF IRONGIRL.  Go TEAM!!!

Registered Users

I am Scott from South Carolina and I have completed Disney Tri twice now.  Last year was great, but this year I ran into some cramping problems, but I finished.  Here is my TNT myspace page, if you'd like to check it out and if you have one, please feel free to add me! [http://www.myspace.com/scottstripage]

Registered Users

Good idea Michelle!

I ride with the San Diego/Hawaii Chapter.  I live in the San Diego area (La Mesa).  I have been a participant in the 2005 Solvang Century and the 2007 Honolulu Century.  I was a mentor for the 2005 El Tour de Tucson.  I was an honored teammate for the 2004 El Tour de Tucson, 2005 Solvang Century, 2005 Tahoe Century, 2005 El Tour de Tucson, 2007 Tahoe Century, and 2007 Honolulu Century.

My next event is the San Diego Peak Performance program.  I will be a participant and honored teammate.  This will lead directly into the 2008 San Diego Rock and Roll Marathon as a participant and honored teammate.

Ted

Registered Users

I'm Cheryl from TNT Western North Carolina chapter (Charlotte).  I'm new to TNT...OK, I'm new to running...but I've had a ball so far!  Check out the mile-by-mile pics from my first event, the Rock 'n Roll Half Marathon in VA Beach, 9/2/07.   http://www.flickr.com/photos/smithmf879/sets/72157601844975971/

Registered Users

Hi Michelle, to echo others - great Post topic.  Clearly bringing everyone out.

I live in Oakland and ride my bike with the San Francisco Chapter.  Started doing the Solvang cenury back in 02/03 and have been coming back every year (OK, except for last year and I regret it).  The first year was my first century ever and it was amazing!  I bought the bike in July and thought I was kicking a** when I did an entire 17 miles in one day and less than 9 months later TNT had me doing a 100 and loving it!

I am back again this year, ready to ride, to cry, to raise money, make friends and CURE CANCER BABY!

Registered Users

Hi

I am from the Maryland Chapter ..

I ran the Baltimore 1/2 Marathon.. My first..

Registered Users

My name is Deanna and I'm from  Chicago.  I participated in the the Chicago Marathon is 2005.  I'm thinking of doing it again in 2008.

Amythyst Registered Users

My name is Amy and I am from the Upstate NY/VT Chapter. I live in Troy NY. I have been with TNT for three years now and I have done three events so far all the Nike Women's Half Marathon (2005 ,2006, 2007). I am already planning on particiapting in it again next year. I am also a walking mentor for our chapter - Go Team!!

Registered Users

I've been involved with TNT since 2004.  I'm from San Antonio, TX (Go Spurs Go).  I've completed the San Diego RNR Marathon 2004, Phoenix RNR Marathon 2005, CapTex Tri 2005, Dave Scott Tri 2006, CapTex/Austin Tri 2007, and Disney Tri 2007.  I'm going for the triple crown next season...Tahoe Century.

Registered Users

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer from Roanoke, VA with the Virginia Chapter! I participated in the Disney Marathon last year (my first marathon) and will be doing the half this year! Go team!

Registered Users

Hey, I'm Liz from Liverpool, NY.  I've been a part of the Central NY chapter.  My first event was the Walt Disney marathon in 2004.  Since then I've done WDW 2 more times, the last just this past year.  I was never a runner before, but started in honor of my niece and I wouldn't trade these experiences for anything.  GO TEAM!    Looking for another fun marathon to try - any suggestions?

Registered Users

My name is Angie and I joined the Rocky Mountain in April of '07.  I live in Denver and train in this wonderful altitude.  I trainined and fundraised for the Denver Half Marathon; my first foray into endurance events.  The weather was horrible- windy, rainy and cold, but I finished.  I am going to continue to train for a full marathon in '08.

Go Team!!

Registered Users

My name is Fran Caprai, I joined the Idaho/Montana chapter this June - I live in Boise, Idaho and just finished the Nike Women's Marathon (1/2) in San Francisco in October - my first (and I waited a long time to get started - I will be a Grandma by this time next year). 

The weather in San Francisco was absolutely perfect (69 degrees, sunny and perfectly clear) - the course was scenic (my finish time would have been shorter if I hadn't spent time appreciating my surroundings!).  Since this was my first I don't have anything else to compare it to but I can't believe there would be any that are better.  http://The Tiffany necklace at the finish line wasn't bad either.  I highly recommend this event.

Registered Users

Hi Michelle,

My name is Sue, I am from the Gateway Chapter.  I have done the Disney Half 3 times, (2004, 2005, and 2007).  Have not decided which event I want to do next. 

Sue

Registered Users

Hi!  I'm Frances and I'm on the San Francisco/Marin team.  I recently completed my first full marathon as well as first season with TNT, finishing the Nike Women's Marathon.

(And yes.... the Tiffany necklace is so worth it!  As you approach the finish you can see the firefighters in tuxes holding the blue boxes... it was the tether that pulled me in.  I love my necklace I've worn it everyday since!  Beside the necklace, it is a really fun race and the course is absolutely beautiful... though I could be biased since I live here.  The hills are a pain but you can definitely train for them and be ready for them on race day.)

This Saturday we have Kick Off for our Winter Season! I'll be training for the Los Angeles Marathon this season.

Registered Users

Hi Michelle -

I finished my first triathlon in 2007 as well.  I'm Sarah and I live in Concord, CA (East Bay) near San Francisco.  I did the Wildflower Tri at Lake San Antonio, here in CA.  I chose the Olympic distance.  It was over my birthday weekend.  Nothing was sweeter than crossing the finish line and getting my medal!  For 2008 I am planning to do a centruy cycle around Lake Tahoe (June 8).  Wish me luck!

Registered Users

Hi Michelle and all,

I'm Michele from the Santa Cruz / Monterey Bay Chapter in Ca. I did Tahoe's America's most Beautiful Bike Ride Century this past June and plan on being a Mentor for the 2008 Spring Season. This is certainly addictive but what a healthy addiction!!! I want to train for a Tri--I swim, too, but my knee is quite vocal....that Tiffany Necklace is a draw, as well! However, the people I meet and the experience of pushing past my pre-conceived physical boundaries keep me persevering. I may do a marathon yet!!! Happy Training!

Registered Users

My name is Victoria and I joined the Chicago West Suburban team last Spring!  I trained for the 2007 Mayor's Midnight Marathon in Anchorage, Alaska and I had a blast!  I am hoping to participate in the St. Anthony's Tri this April in Florida!!  I am also part of Race Crew where members of TNT participate in local 5ks, 8ks, and 10Ks to promote the good word about TNT and the LLS

I love everyone I have met throught TNT!  My boyfriend is currently in remission for leukemia and TNT has been a support group for me as well!

Go team!!

Victoria, Chicago, IL

Registered Users

Hi all, I'm Alida. I was a member of the Central Texas team for 1.5 years and participated in America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride '06, Outlaw '06 and returned to Tahoe for AMBBR '07 this year. I have recently moved to the Chicago area and will be joining in the Illinois team next year for Tahoe '08. Yes, I love Tahoe, for anyone that wants to try a Century but hasn't picked one yet, you should definitely do Tahoe! I met some of the greatest people through TNT back in Texas, and I can't wait to get to know a whole new team here in Illinois! GO TEAM!

Registered Users

Bill from the Mississippi Chapter here.  My first (and only so far) TNT event, my first marathon, and the first time I'd been back to New Orleans since the hurricane was for the Mardis Gras Marathon this past February.  One of the best days of my life so far.  Would love to do Tahoe one day.

Thursty Registered Users

My name is John. 

I'm from the Twin Cities (Mpls/St. Paul) chapter in

MN.

I ran my firist marathon with TNT-  the Pheonix Rock N' Roll marathon Jan 2007. 

Registered Users

Iowa Chapter checking in

I did my first marathon with TNT.  It was Mayor's Marathon in Anchorage, AK   Followed that in '04 with RNR San Diego.  I began coaching for TNT in 2005.  I did Grandma's Marathon that summer w/out TNT and then came back for the RNR San Diego Half in 2006.  I did my first TNT triathlon this past summer in Des Moines.  I did the Hy-Vee Tri.  It was an awesome event!

CrazyKen Registered Users

Hi my name is Ken,

I am from the Central Florida Chapter (Team Brevard), I have ran two Disney marathons and I am now training for my 3rd which is in Jan.2008. I started because  I felt helpless when my sister got leukemia in 2005 and then continued when she lost the battle last year, But now I know I have to do more. There is so much to learn and so much to do. I am honored to be around real hero's. I am 43 years old and feel like a child. I wish I knew a bigger words than thank you, because I can stop saying those words. Thank you all for what you do and what your are going to do.

TNT Coach

Jen, if you couldn't guess, I'm from Twin Cities Chapter. I am running Honolulu Marathon as my first TNT event, but my 8th marathon. This has been a great experience!

Registered Users

I'm Brian L. Baker from Fresno, CA - California Central Valley Chapter.

I am with the TNT Cycling team.  I did the Tahoe ride in June as a participant and the Tucson ride a week and a half ago as a fundraising mentor.

I raised over $14,000 between the two rides for LLS.

I want to do a Tri or Marathon in 2008,  but first I have to get over the minor knee surgery I had yesterday.

Registered Users

Vicki with the Philadelphia chapter. I am doing my first TNT event, Country Music Marathon in April 08

Go team!

rodwagner21 TNT Coach

Hi Michelle, Rodney here from the North Texas Chapter supporting Triathlon!!  I'm one of the Tri Coaches hailing from Ft Worth.  I'm into my 6th year with TNT, having done 5 races with TNT over the years.  St Anthony's, Walt Disney, Maui, and Big Kahuna Half Ironman (twice) are my associated races.  Training with my participants for the Lonestar Half Ironman in Galveston, TX coming up in the Spring.  Glad to see so many people on here  Great post.

Registered Users

Woo Hoo!  Happy Holidays to all.  When we get back from the holidays, the Houston crew will begin the info meetings for the Armadillo Classic in Austin, TX in May 2008 and Tahoe in June 2008.  Yes!!!! Cycle season is just around the corner!!!

For those of you riding Tahoe 2008, touch base . . . .love to chat with you and share the experience!

Chryl (cheryl w/o "e"!!)

Registered Users

Hello all!  I'm Robin Adams from Tallahassee, Florida, North Florida Chapter.  I've run the OBX Marathon in Nov, 2006 (fabulous little race - we're going back in '08), Disney Marathon with TNT Jan, 2007, and Marine Corp. in Oct, 2007.  I'm super excited to be a coach (my first time) for the 2008 San Diego Marathon.  Tallahassee usually has a pretty small team, but I'm busy recruiting! 

I'm looking forward to reading all the great posts here for ideas and advice. 

GO TEAM!!!

Registered Users

Hi everyone!  My name is Annie.  I'm from a SMALL town in the SW corner of MN and joined TNT (Minneapolis/St.Paul chapter) in 2007 to complete the Twin Cities Marathon.  It was an AMAZING experience and am excited for this year!  I'm hoping to get a few more people from my area involved, since I'm almost 3 hours away from my team, I trained on my own.  Excited to meet everyone!

TNT Coach

Annie-

What is your next event? I just finished Honolulu Marathon with the Twin Cities Team and will now be coaching the Fall teams in 2008, Twin Cities Marathon, Nike Marathon and Dublin Marathon. Great that you are coming back and encourage your friends.:)

Registered Users

I'll be participating in the Twin Cities again this year!   The only bummer is that I'm so far away I have a really hard time getting up there for training runs.  I didn't know anyone on the team last year so I'm hoping I can make it up for at least a couple of runs this time.

Registered Users

I'm from Roanoke VA and completed my first marathon (Marine Corp) on 28 Oct 2007.

Awesome experience for this 51 year old!

Registered Users

I am Jayne from Colorado.  I joined TNT in May of this year and ran in the Nike Women's Marathon in San Francisco this October.  I then was a mentor for the Winter Team and ran in the Phoenix Rock and Roll Marthon 2 weeks ago.

Registered Users

Hi Everyone! My name is Jennifer I am from the CT Chapter! I am doing the Memphis in May Triathlon. This is my first with TNT and I am siked! I hope more people start coming on these boards...I really like them!

ladysambora Registered Users

Hi,

My name is Andrea, and I'm from Redmond, WA.  I belong to the Washington/Alaska chapter, and this is my first race.   I am going for a half marathon (run) in the Seattle Marathon, and a full marathon (run) in the PF Changs Rock 'n' Roll Marathon in Phoenix AZ. 

Go Team!

mla1977 Registered Users

Hello everyone!

My name is Megan and I am in the Philadelphia Region.  I just signed up two weeks ago for the Disney marathon.  I've been working furiously to get my fundraising in order.  I will probably be possting more and more on these boards to see who wants to join me in some of my local events.  I hope to get to know everyone soon!

kwashington Registered Users

Hey Everyone :-)

I am from the Illinois Chapter and reside in Chicago, IL. I willl be running my first half-marathon on January 17th, 2010 in Phoenix Arizona @ the PF Chang's Rock N' Roll Marathon!!

Glad to be here!!

cmcerlean Registered Users

Hey Megan!

My name is Colleen and I am from the Philadelphia chapter as well!  I am running the Nike Womens Marathon this October!

If you need any help with fundraising idea's feel free to contact me!  I am in my 2nd season this year!!

Good Luck!

mla1977 Registered Users

Hi Colleen!  Will you be training this week?  I plan on being at the run on Sunday.  Hope to see you there!

Heidif1 Registered Users

Hi Colleen,

I am from the Philadelphia area and I want to start fundraising and training for the 2010 Nike Womens Marathon, do you know someone I can get in contact with to try to get the ball rolling early and to ensure a spot in the race?

Team in Training doesn't start to train for the Nike Women's Event until about late April early May.  You can contact them and have them keep you on the list for next year.  By signing up and committing to the Team and Training team you will be guaranteed a spot in the race!  You can always start to fundraise early by opening up an account and putting aside money.    Ifyou have any other questions feel free to ask!!

Thanks

Colleen!

Check out my Fundraising progress for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!
        http://pages.teamintraining.org/epa/nikesf09/cmcerlean

Heidif1 Registered Users

Thanks a lot for that info, my only concern is that i will get a spot in the race, bc i know that the lottery starts in March and I didnt know if i should enroll in that because I dont want to bank on TNT if there isnt room for me,... sorry to ask so many Qs, any insight is greatly appreciated

No Problem with the questions!

You dint have to worry about entering the lottery.  The Nike Women's Marathon for Leukemia and Lymphoma saves 100's of spots for the the Team in Training group so you will be fine if you wait to sign up with them.  Team in Training usually holds tons of spots for all different races especially ones like Nike Women's since it is specifically for the same cause!

Check out my Fundraising progress for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!
            http://pages.teamintraining.org/epa/nikesf09/cmcerlean

Heidif1 Registered Users

Hi, one more question, I see your goal is $4400, and you are over halfway there ( which is great, congrats) but if you do not finish it before the NIke Marathon, what happens?  ( I am nervous because I got a call today from someone at TNT and they said I had toraise $4700,..)

Everyone is given a date to raise the money by.  It is usually about  2 or 3 weeks before your event.  If you do not make your goal by that date you provide TNT with a credit card that they will charge at that time.  Following the charge you have One month from your event date to finish fundraising and they will remburse you;

WalkCoachKristin TNT Coach

My name is Kristin and I am from the Rocky Mountain Chapter.  I live in Boulder, CO.  I started TNT in 2001 and did the Portland Marathon.  Since then I have lost track of how many events I have done.  My last TNT event was Seattle RNR in 2009.  I have participated, mentored and now am coaching.  I have seen TNT grow so much.  What a fabulous, life changing experience this has been.

BarryB TNT Coach

Welcome Kristin.

You and I started about the same time. I am in Central Florida. What event are you coaching?

WalkCoachKristin TNT Coach

Barry,

I am coaching a group for Spring that is going to Canyonlands half and one going to Nashvill full.  I am also coaching the Summer group that is going to either San Diego RNR, Seattle RNR or Steamboat Springs.  I will be going to San Diego to coach that race.

Kristin

Kati'sDad Registered Users

Kristin I'll be in San Diego as well with my daughter doing the full.  Barry and I met face to face in San Diego in 2006, I'm excited to see him again. I certainly hope we too meet up. And Barry could we do Hash House a little earlier? That humongous meal threw my whole eating schedule off..lol...what a treat it was!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...