Team In Training
15 Replies Latest reply: Feb 12, 2009 4:59 PM by Phil RSS

Help!

sksunkist Registered Users
Currently Being Moderated

I am just having lots of issues.

I am wondering if there is a letterhead to download so I can print some at home on my printer?  I was only given 30 sheets.

Also, I don't know how to log in to my online fundraising page.  I am usually pretty good at figuring this type of thing out, but I am clueless.

Can anybody help me?

-Sarah

• Re: Help!
    mattallen Registered Users

Can you not log in because you forgot your username/password? or can you not find the address for your page?

As for letterhead, I found this link for a Texas chapter that you could just alter to suit your needs : http://www.teamintraining.org/chapter/txg/doc/TNT_letterhead.doc

The texas letterhead doesn't look all that great, so if you want I can make one up for you. Just let me know and I'll give it a whirl.

Well, someone finally sent me some letterhead. 

I can find my page, and look at it, just like a visitor can.   This is it - My Fundraising Page.  But I want to login to make changes and personalize it, but I can't login because I don't have a username/password.

So that link you sent is just the public page, it's not your "administrative" page - to log in and change the look of things you need to go here:

http://etools.teamintraining.org/Etools/?ProgramGroup=tnt

You should've received an email from the LLS with your username and password in it, it would've been sent from an address like teamintraining_MAF@lls.org

Check your email to see if you have one. If not, then call here: 888-557-7177 or send an email to supportservices@lls.org

I understand that is the public page.  That is why I can look at it, but I can't change it.  That is why I want to log in.  Desperately!  I did not receive an email from the LLS with a username and password.  I don't have a phone so I guess I will send an email to that address and wait for a reply.  But from my experience so far, customer service is not their strong suit.

By the way, the before I ever posted this question, the first place I went was to that login page.  There is no where on that page to request a username or anything like that.  This website is useless.

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's useless... I'm guessing around 95% of the people who use it don't have any problems with it at all. Just be patient and wait to hear back from someone. I had an issue and they responded via email in less than a day.

It's easy to get frustrated when stuff like this doesn't work the way it should, just take a deep breath and remember that it's not the end of the world. 

This is the response I got:

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

I have gone ahead and resent you your welcome email kit. This email will contain your user name, password, and the URL links to you page.

Please let me know if I can assist you further.

Marissa

LLS Support Services

http://us.mc523.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=SupportServices@lls.org

And yet, I haven't received that email.  I never got it in the first place, so how can she "resend" it?

Are you sure you used this email address when you signed up?

If you definitely did use this email address then make sure that you check in your Spam folder to see if maybe the spam filtering caught it, and if it didn't I would suggest writing back to the woman who responded to you confirming that the email address she has on file for you is correct.

It'll work out eventually. If email doesn't work then I'd suggest finding a phone and calling - borrow a friend's if you have to.

Yes, this is the only email address that I have.

Nope, it's not in my spam folder, just checked.

If she is emailing me at my email address, then obviously she has my email address.

Phil Registered Users

My initial username and password was the first initial of my first name and then my last name.

Example: For John Smith =  jsmith

Try that and see if it works.

Phil

okay, jsmith would be the username, is that correct?

and then what about a password?

Phil Registered Users

I'm sorry, didn't realize I didn't specify that. My preset username and password were the same thing, so username would be jsmith and password would be jsmith.  Once you are able to log on, you can change them. Hopefully this works for you!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend