Team In Training
13 Replies Latest reply: Feb 27, 2009 11:27 AM by tammylj RSS

Easy Way to Advertise Your Fundraiser

tammylj Registered Users
Currently Being Moderated

I'm training for America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride in June 09. For my fundraiser, I am selling t-shirts, technical shirts, mousepads, etc. These items are a great way to advertise your fundraiser or to thank your donors. I've worn one of my Cycling for the Cure t-shirts and have had many people ask me about it, one of which donated over $100, and he didn't even know me!

You can also create your own stuff on Zazzle, but don't worry, if you're not creative, then you can also become an associate. Just sign up as a Zazzle associate, a special link will be created for you, then you can send people to Zazzle using that link. A great way to advertise for Zazzle would be to purchase a t-shirt from Zazzle and wear it to a TNT event such as your Kick-Off Party. Have some business cards printed up too with your Zazzle Associate link on them, and when someone asks where you got the shirt, hand them a business card.

Click here to check out all the great TNT gear.

Thanks and good luck to all of you!

Tammy

• Re: Easy Way to Advertise Your Fundraiser
    Registered Users

This is a great idea. What chapter are you in for the Spring 2009 Team?

tammylj Registered Users

San Diego chapter

Registered Users

I will see you there. I am Mentoring the SF Chapter Cycle team and this will be my third season in a row. I just finished the Solvang Fall team. I am going to give my Mentee's that Zazzle web site address so that they to can be creative with their fundraising. I will be ordering some stuff from your page as soon as I get my team list. I want to get them Buttons, and Bumper Stickers.

tammylj Registered Users

That's cool. This is my third year with TNT (just one season per year). My previous two were running, so this is my first time with the cycle team. I'm really looking forward to it.

There's also CafePress. I have a store there as well. You might want to mention it to them too, just so they can decide what's best for them.

http://www.cafepress.com/love2run

It has some different items and I believe the thank you cards are not as expensive as Zazzle. I have ordered from both places though, and I think Zazzle has a better quality print. Also, with CafePress, if you want to have any kind of organization at all, you have to pay a monthly fee. Their free shop isn't that great, so Zazzle is nice in that it's free.

See ya in Lake Tahoe

nikkipitt Registered Users

Will you be adding hike to the designs any time soon?  I'm doing a hiking event.  I'd love the designs!

cakefan2002 Registered Users

Your designs are awesome, but how much does it cost you to make all of the materials? It seems like it would be a lot of overhead?! Please let me know how you managed to do this and still make a profit for LLS so I can maybe do something similar. (I'm doing the marathon in San Diego in May 2009) Thank you and good luck to you! Keep on Rockin' for a Cure!

Sincerely,

Rebecca Morrow

http://pages.teamintraining.org/los/rnr09/rmorrow

droopyt Registered Users

I'm going to do a little shameless self promotion here.:8}

I run a small fund raising business that is sort of like zazzle and cafepress, but I offer a high profit margin on the products I offer. I will give you a online store with over 200 products that you can customize with your photos, logos, artwork...etc. With my program, once your store is up and running, not only can your customers purchase YOUR items they can create their own unique items with there photos....etc. and you get a protion of the profit from that, since they ordered it from your store. I also offer you the ability to upgrade your store to a VIP Domain Name store. Which means it's a store with a domain name of your choice. Now I know what your thinking, the Domain Store is expensive, wrong I only charge $9.95 per month, higher discounts if your subscribe for longer periods of time, you also get the first 30 days free. This upgrade allows you to customize your store more, charge shipping (which is clear profit for you as I do not charge for shipping), create custom invoices so your customers have no idea that I created your products. For more information about my services just go to Droopy Tees Fund Raising.

Thank you for your time and good luck to each and everyone.

Terry Nicholson

Droopy Tee Fund Raising

Droopy T's Domain Names and Web Hosting

Phone: 1-412-360-8408

Fax: 1-412-360-8415

Email:fundraising@droopytees.com

clcoffin Registered Users

Hi Tammy,

My name is Christin and I was with the Silicon Valley Cycling chapter but as of last week I moved to Temecula. Things have kind of been in a whirl wind and I haven't been able to connect with any one from the San Diego chapter. My husband was recalled back into the Marine Corps and we found out we were moving, and in a matter of days they packed us up and shipped us down here, so needless to say... it's been hectic. However, I'm eager to meet up with anyone who can help me get back into the swing of things. If you can help I'd greatly appreciate it! You can reach me at christincoffin@hotmail.com

Thank you! Cute stuff by the way! ; )

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...