Team In Training
9 Replies Latest reply: Apr 26, 2012 4:26 PM by lovingya RSS

Roll call - Where do you train?

etucker TNT Coach
Currently Being Moderated

On another message board I post to regularly, every now and then we do a roll call to see where everyone who posts is located, so I thought I would try such a post here.

I live in Columbia, MD and train with the Howard County Team of the Maryland Chapter. This is my 4th year with the Team and my wife's 9th year.

So how about you?

Eric

• Re: Roll call - Where do you train?
    GoofyRunner Registered Users

Hey Eric, I train in Philadelphia.  Currently training for my 6th TNT Season, but 1st Triathlon.

Mike

Registered Users

I'll be training in the Phoenix, AZ area.  Tomorrow is our kickoff meeting, and our first group long run will be the following Saturday.  This is my first association with TnT.  I'm training for the Nike Women's Marathon.  I ran the half marathon there last year, and trained by myself for it.  I didn't think that I could train for a marathon by myself, so I signed up with TnT.

Registered Users

HI all, this is my first marathon and my plan is to walk the 1/2 marathon for the Nike in SF this October. I live near Winchester VA and since there is no team within 70 miles, I'm on the virtual team. I'm basically training by myself which I'm finding challenging.

Registered Users

Hi! I'm Amy and this is my first season with TNT. I'm training for ACC in Illinois.

Jojospirit Registered Users

This is my 1st year with TNT.  I will be doing the 1/2 Marathon at WDW in January of '09.  I will be training in Central NY (Syracuse area).

Renee Marchak

Cicero, NY

kimpossible Registered Users

Hi this is KimPossible hear and I am in the SanFrancisco California area and this is my second season doing Century's, Tahoe and Solvang and Tucson. I so happy that I made a choice one day to enter into this world and give it a shot. I like the challenge that it brings to me and the feeling that I get from the accomplishment is amazing. I ride strong and hard for those who can't and raise much needed funds to help finde cures for cancer. And wow haveing so much fun and happy memories with all that I cross paths with. I should have done this a long time ago!

Peace out

KimPossible

sschmitz2 TNT Coach

Hey there!  I'm from the Gateway Chapter - St. Louis MO area.  I am in my 5th year with TNT, have done 10 events and am coaching my first event in Jan. 09 at the WDW Marathon weekend!  I've done WDW 2 times myself, so I look forward to seeing it from the coaching perspective.  Any tips on good coaching - send them my way!!  I want to be as inspirational and helpful as the coaches that have been on the courses for my past 10 events!!  Looking forward to my experience

Coach4u2 Registered Users

Hey Eric! I am with the Bakersfield, Ca Team and have been for the last two years! I lost my 12 yrold son to Leukemia. I can't get enough of wanting to help those who are enduring this stuff!!!

lovingya Registered Users

Hi, I'm Lauvinia from Mississippi. This is my first year with TNT.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend