Team In Training
0 Replies Latest reply: Dec 13, 2007 11:30 AM by CrazyKen RSS

The Run, The Fight, and The Cure; It is not just for the USA it is for the World.

CrazyKen Registered Users
Currently Being Moderated

I love the name Virtual TNT, Because the web is everywhere and so is the fight against Cancer. I travel away from home allot for work, so the web is my contact with my Team, Friends and Family back in the states. But in my travels I have met people from all over the world that donate through me to TNT and we always end up talking about Leukemia and how it is all over the world and the progress that has been made in the states have helped people from France to Colombia to England to Ireland to Italy. So I thought it was great when I saw a video of a TNT Team from California running in the Roma Marathon, This is a world problem and the more people that know about TNT and LLS the better. Just one person can change the world for the better; Because one will tell two and two will tell four and so on and so on. So Hats off to our international TNT runners. Now if we can get a Cyclist in the Tour De France. That would be something!

Crazy Ken in the most Southern Part of Bevard County Florida.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...