Team In Training
2 Replies Latest reply: May 21, 2012 11:55 AM by Chanto05 RSS

Hello

sdiehl77 Registered Users
Currently Being Moderated

Hello, I recently joined TNT and am having trouble writing my fundraising letter. Does anyone have a simple letter format they woould be willing to share?? Thanks

• Re: Hello
    CrazyKen Registered Users

Hi,

Email me your story, AKA why you join TNT?  If it was because you wanted to just do something good for someone else or if it was becasue of someone close to you having Cancer.  Also send me your web site so I can put it in a letter that you can also use as an email to send to your friends and family. Right now I am in Afghistan and I am on the sidelines, but I will always be on my computer to help anyone that needs it. My last run was in the States with TNT was the Goffy Maranthon in a Half. Jan 2011. I can even do you a slide show if you need. Here a video of my last fundrasier in AFG. I am the one getting his head shaved. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SsCaL4RJeQ

Name is Ken, My the shaff at Uof M hosipial where my sister died called me Crazy Ken. My emil is Just1Can@live.com .

Thank you for joining and thank you for every step you take to save a life.

Your Crazy Friend Ken 

• Re: Hello
      Chanto05 Registered Users

Hello Ken,

My name is Tonia and I was on the LLS community looking for ideas of how to write my letter. I came across your response to a previous posting about letter writing. Are you still a part of this community? I need all the ideas and help that I can get.

Thanks!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...