The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Fighting Blood Cancers
1 12 13 14 15 16 Previous Next 234 Replies Latest reply: Apr 13, 2012 6:59 AM by balkan123 Go to original post RSS
  • 195. Re: Prayers for Leann
    nana Registered Users
    Currently Being Moderated

Karen,

I am so sorry to hear.  I cannot imagine your stress.  I am sending out positive thoughts. I hate this disease!! Your family has been through enough.  Wishing there was something I could do.  Please know we are thinking of you

• 196. Re: Prayers for Leann
    bravegirl Registered Users

You know, Karen.... I am pretty positive this is a false alarm...... Knowing what you and your family has gone through in last two years timeframe, I firmly believe that things should look up and positive for you and your family. Keep your spirits up and this too will pass. My prayers and best wishes are with you. I am sure that the prayers and best wishes from so many of your virtual friends on this and other boards, real friends and family members will not go waste and this too will pass.

Good Luck.

Puneet (Stuti's Dad)

• 197. Re: Prayers for Leann
    MomofNicholas Registered Users

I am stunned.  I hate that you have to even think about this.  Praying it's just hormones.  ~Theresa

• 198. Re: Prayers for Leann
    abslater Registered Users

Hi Karen - I've gone through this scare twice myself ....and had both lumps bisopsied -- and they were both nothing but fibrous tissue, and calcifications - it may not reduce your stress ...but many times, these turn out to be nothing, and I'm praying they are harmless for you as well. They told me that I'll probably have to do this every year, which sucks, but as long as they remain harmless I'll be happy to go through the temporary stress. Thinking of you often - xoxo Becky

• 199. Re: Prayers for Leann
    sweetpeas_mom Registered Users

(((Karen))), you have our prayers and support whenever and for whatever reason.  I am so sorry for the cloud of fear that is hovering.  Nothing more profound to write-just that we are always here to listen.  Cheryl 

• 200. Re: Prayers for Leann
    Elke'smom Registered Users

Karen,

I am so sorry you are going through this.  You have my prayers (and always do).

Ann

• 201. Re: Prayers for Leann
    leann's_mom Registered Users

Well it is breast cancer. Invasive lobular carcinoma to be exact. I am headed to the oncologist soon for further testing to determine screening and to discuss treatments. I am so frustrated, angry, upset, scared and so sad.

• 202. Re: Prayers for Leann
    lehrerin Registered Users

words absolutely fail me.    You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers all the time.   {{hugs}}.

• 203. Re: Prayers for Leann
    Saroh Registered Users

Karen,

I can't believe this is happening to you and your beautiful family. It is so unfair ..

I am thinking about you more often than you think. Please keep everyone posted about the next step after talking to your Oncologist..

Saroh

• 204. Re: Prayers for Leann
    nana Registered Users

Karen,

I am frustrated and angry with you!  I simply cannot believe the crap you family has been given.  The one thing I know is that you are a fighter.  I believe you will beat this.  How is Caitlyn?

Keep us posted,

Nana

• 205. Re: Prayers for Leann
    abslater Registered Users

I'm in shock....I think of you and your family all the time.....please keep us all posted, we are thinking of you, and praying for you all the time....xoxo Becky

• 206. Re: Prayers for Leann
    Puddintate Registered Users

Unbelievable...I cannot fathom why you and your family continue to be put through the most difficult of circumstances. I am with Nana..you ARE a fighter, Karen!  If anyone can handle this with the grace and spirit that you cared for sweet Leann, it is you!!!  She is with you always, Karen, she truly is. 

Please take care of yourself and let others take care of you as well.  Keep us updated.  My heart and thoughts are with you.

• 207. Re: Prayers for Leann
    mom2Graham63 Registered Users

No words, Karen....I am so sorry...You are continually in my prayers...

Lorna

• 208. Re: Prayers for Leann
    aea309 Registered Users

My jaw just dropped! I don't even know what to say...

• 209. Re: Prayers for Leann
    Huntersmom Registered Users

I too and without words! I can't imagine what you are going through. I am so angry for you, and I can't stop but thinking WHY!!! This woman has been through enough!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with you.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...