The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society - Fighting Blood Cancers
4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2011 3:43 PM by Tex RSS

Another problem

ChuckLB Registered Users
Currently Being Moderated

I posted a reply today under "Rare Lymphomas/Cutaneous Anaplastic Large Cell Lymphoma"  First I noticed that the cut and paste still does not work except by using "Control V". I can deal with that but I wish you would get it fixed because other people will have the problem.

Then I tried to post a link. The usual ways did not work. I managed to do it an a couple of ways. One of these required going into the HTML mode. Not everybody could do that. In fact I had to consult my HTML book.  The other was a roundabout way that I finally got to work.  What happened to your text editor?. Doesn't someone maintain your software?  Sorry to complain, but it just needs fixin'

Charles Bell

• Re: Another problem
    Tex Registered Users

Heya Chuck,

I always use CTrl-C and Ctrl-V.  I had no idea the cmouse commands didn't work.

I haven't had to go to HTML to post links and I know I've posted one in the past week.  What browser do you use?  I'm using Firefox and not had a problem.

ChuckLB Registered Users

I also use Firefox. I am using the new Firefix6. But I had trouble with cut-and-pqste with the older version.

How did you post a link?

Tex Registered Users

Just highlight some text and right click in the window to put in a link.  You'll be able to click on "Insert Link" and it'll open a window.  You should be able to figure it out from there.

I am in the Firefox beta program and just downloaded v 7.0 beta.  The sad thing is I've lost a lot of my add-ins.  And I never really notice much change in the features from version to version.  I might get out of that someday.

pugliesp Community Administrator

Sorry to hear you had trouble inserting your hyperlink. We hope to upgrade the LLS Community software to the latest version in the coming months.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...