Train with Team In Training to cross the finish line at the Viva Bike Vegas Gran Fondo to Benefit The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society in Las Vegas on September 22, 2012
Team In Training is the largest and most successful endurance sports training program for charity with a network of more than 2,300 coaches nationwide. TNT training is overseen by a National Advisory Board of renowned coaches, which makes this highly effective program “best in class” with every level of athlete raising their game.
You'll get all the support, training and inspiration you need with advice on nutrition, injury prevention gear and more! And alumni mentors will be there for fundraising support with your own website for online fundraising. And there will be an incredible activity-filled weekend in Las Vegas in addition to training and social events throughout the program that build lifelong friendships
And now there's TNT Flex, a flexible customized, online training option developed by TNT's renowned
- Weekly training and fundraising communications via the web, conference call, e-mail or phone
- Online community of supportive teammates
- Smart phone applications for on the go training
- Raise funds to bring us to the ultimate finish line – beating cancer!
- Visit www.teamintraining.org/bikevegas to learn more.
Be Relentless. Team In Training. Together we train to beat cancer.